Internship in Wowhaus bureau is the half-educational half-working program that gives the young professionals an opportunity to get an experience in developing projects together with experienced architects and supplement their portfolio with real projects.
Program consists of
- working on different stages of project;
- participating in negotiations, working together with leading architects of Wowhaus bureau, consulting with the CEOs;
- lectures and workshops given by architects and our colleagues from different specializations (such as landscape architects, lightning designers, sociologists, economists, engineers);
- excursions to realized objects and to constructions given by the architects;
- workshops and special projects for interns (usually we choose a city area that needs to be reconstructed and ask interns to think what can we place there to give a new pulse).
Internship lasts 3 months, all participants get a certificate of completion.
Schedule of internships for 2019 year:
To become an intern you need to:
- have a relevant education (not less than barchelor degree);
- possibility to work at the office since Monday till Friday, from 11-00 till 20-00);
- be an advanced user of AutoCad, SketchUP, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (or at least some of them)
If you want to be an intern, send your portfolio, motivation letter and CV to our e-mail [email protected] and mention appropriate time for you to participate.
If you want to be an intern, but you are not able to participate in one streams according to the schedule, send us a letter describing your plans abilities, we can discuss appropriate for you schedule of internship.
- portfolio –pdf; CV and motivation letter – doc или pdf;
- all file should be titled as: «Name_CV.doc», «Name_portfolio.pdf», «Name_letter.doc», for example Ivanov_CV.doc
We stop the acceptance of applications 15 day before the internship starts.
For futher information please contact Irina Golovitskaya (head of internship): [email protected]